Therapeutic & Behavioral Services
The expertise schools and communities need
With more than two decades serving the needs of school districts, our services extend as far as you need them to.
Serves a wide range of learning, mental, emotional, and physical disabilities
- Special Education Teachers
- Teachers for the Visually Impaired (TVI)
- Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH)
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Adaptive Physical Education Teachers
Professionals providing care for the physical and mental well-being of students on a school campus
Why are we different?
- In-Home and Telehealth Services
- Family-focused, individualized, and naturalistic approach
- Experienced high-quality Leadership and Clinical Team
- Focus on using technology to better monitor client progress and outcome metrics
- TEAM based approach
- Steadfast commitment to quality
- Progressive and innovative service delivery model
A service delivery model with proven results
Focusing on identifying and responding to the needs of our clients and stakeholders through coordination of care, collaboration, and partnerships. We continuously work to identify & address stakeholder needs.
We’re eager to step up and get you the answers you need. Fill out the form and we’ll be right back to you!