Our Mission: Transforming Lives Together
Through telepractice, we are able to transform the lives of children and families by improving their access to quality therapeutic and behavioral services by joining with like-minded therapists, clinicians and educators to have a greater impact nationwide.
The Stepping Stones Group Difference
Our team-oriented work environment fosters collaboration and support, allowing you to thrive in your role. Educators and therapists can feel confident knowing they will have everything they need to continue to provide the best possible education and services to their students.
Certified Training Programs
Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive W-2 hourly or salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Full Time/part time hours to start
- Paid direct and indirect hours
- Delivering Telepractice services for over a decade
- Largest network of educational professionals in the country
- Over 30 years working in education
- More partnered districts
- Tiered clinical support from top Telepractice professionals in the field
- Career growth opportunities
- Stability of position
- Pick the time zone to work in that fits best with your lifestyle
- Bridge Academy- Certified Training (CEUs)
- TelePortal- lending library of resources, materials
- Professional Development
- Licensure Department to help with state compliance
- One-on-one support
- IT support
- Access to digital assessments from top publishers
Great services start with great people.
Telepractice is first and foremost driven by the quality of therapy. Our program is built on industry leading training and support for our amazing employees. Together, we deliver unmatched services to communities and school districts nationwide.
We have full-time and part-time telepractice opportunities available nationwide, including assessment positions.
Available Telepractice Career Opportunities:
- Behavior and ABA Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- School Counselors
- School Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Special Education Teachers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
Results from our Telepractice Employee Survey:
Are satisfied with their School Assignment
Are satisfied overall with The Stepping Stones Group
Would recommend The Stepping Stones Group
As a telepractice professional at The Stepping Stones Group, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children while enjoying the benefits of remote work.
87% of Americans take advantage of work flexibility
35% have full time remote option
Flexible work arrangement is a top 3 motivator for finding a new job
Tales of transformed careers
"The Stepping Stones Group has a supportive workplace environment, and I feel valued as an employee. I appreciate having access to a variety of testing materials and top-notch technology, support and training for telepractice, and having a helpful and knowledgeable team including clinical manager, recruiter, tech support, payroll, and HR."
-Hillary, School Psychologist
“I enjoy the support and organization that The Stepping Stones Group provides - each department is efficient at fulfilling it's role, limiting confusion and wasted time. Additionally, issues are handled quickly and thoroughly. and we receive hands-on help. I feel valued and appreciated. (I hope I express my thanks to you such that you feel valued and appreciated, too!)”
-Katherine, Speech-Language Pathologist
Telepractice is recognized by national organizations as an appropriate and effective service delivery model.
Join Our Team
Please complete the form if you are interested in joining The Stepping Stones Group Telepractice Team and we’ll get right back to you!