We get what schools need to manage their special
education staffing and workforce challenges.
The rock stars you need
We are the solution for your special education contract service needs
• Speech-Language Pathologists/CFs
• Occupational Therapists
• Physical Therapists
• Therapy Assistants (SLPA, OTA, PTA)
• School Psychologists
• Licensed Social Workers
• Mental Health Counselors
• Educational Diagnosticians
• School Counselors
• Special Education Teachers
• Teachers of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
• Teachers of the Visually Impaired
• Sign Language Interpreters
• Adaptive Physical Education Teachers
• Certified School Nurses
• Registered Nurses
• Licensed Practical Nurses
• Vocational Nurses
• Board Certified Behavioral Analysts
• Registered Behavioral Technicians
• Behavioral Technicians
• Instructional Aides
New, learn more ›
• HIPAA compliant platform
• Accessible via laptop, desktop,
• Remote access - continue
to document services
District professional development offerings &
To show our appreciation of your business, we offer our school district clients and staff free access to our Professional Development platform. Select recorded webinars, which are eligible for ASHA, AOTA, and/or NASP CEUs and CPDs, will be made available to you and your special education staff throughout the school year. Additionally, our Clinical Management Team of experts are available to sponsor an in-service workshop for your school district if requested.
- Speech & Language Based Intervention strategies
- Virtual Teletherapy Resources
- Executive Function and the Learning Disabled Child
- A 3D Journey Into Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Dyspraxia
- Sensory 1.0 and Sensory 2.0 for School Based Practice
- Diversity within Second Language Learners
- Intervention Toolkit
We are your one-stop
solution for telehealth.
Learning over teleconference isn’t ideal.
But it is needed now.
Tales of transformation
school district partners
We’re eager to partner with you. Fill out the form and we’ll get right back to you!