Autism Diagnostic Assessment Services
Our team of qualified licensed psychologists are ready to assist!
The Stepping Stones Group has a team of psychologists who provide a range of autism diagnostic assessment services that insurance companies will require for an Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis.
Do you have specific concerns about your child's development?
Developmental screenings can be offered via parent/caregiver interview, observation, and clinician rating. A written summary of developmental strengths and weaknesses across multiple domains, complete with recommendations available upon request. We can offer developmental screenings in-person or virtually.
Do you have concerns for Autism Spectrum Disorder or are in need of a current diagnosis from a clinical psychologist?
Our ASD Evaluations (with AD/HD differential diagnosis consideration if requested) are offered in-person or virtually. The diagnostic assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorder includes:
- Parent/caregiver interview
- Developmental history
- Parent/caregiver behavioral reporting
- Patient assessment
- Patient assessment using one or more of the following: ADOS-2, CARS-2, ADI-R, MIGDAS-2
- Consultation with other providers as needed
- Written Diagnostic Assessment Report by Clinical Psychologist
- Feedback session to family/patient
Our team of clinical psychologists are currently providing these screening and diagnostic assessment services in the following areas:
- California - Select Counties:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Luis Obispo
- San Mateo
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Clara
- Massachusetts - Coming Soon!
Meet our family of service providers
Have additional questions before you are ready to initiate a request for services? Please complete the form and we’ll get right back to you!