Are you Bilingual Spanish/English SLP looking for rewarding positions with the support you will need? Look no further!
Have a question? Ask our Bilingual SLP expert Megan Kimmel, MS, CCC-SLP
SSG offers a strong bilingual Spanish program to help you establish your successful bilingual SLP career. We can help you assess and confirm your readiness to provide services as a bilingual SLP in the schools and will recommend ways you can improve you skills if needed.
The ever-growing multicultural population has created a significant need for bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists and we have openings in school positions throughout the nation. We will provide the training, support and resources you need to work effectively in the multicultural school environment.
Requirements vary from conversational Spanish to full bilingual skills. We will match your interests to EC, elementary, middle and high school students.
Our Bilingual SLP Consultant will support you clinically and professionally throughout your career with us as you plan, implement and live your dreams as a Bilingual Therapist.
As an SSG Bilingual Therapist you will receive:
- Quarterly Newsletter
- CF Mentorship
- Bilingual Seminar
As a employee we can also offer you:
- Professional housing to qualified candidates
- Explore the country with our nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations)
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship *for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at not cost to you — All year long!
"As a bilingual SLP I had to advocate for myself to get the experience needed to excel in my career. We hope our resume tips help ease some of the stress you feel as a new grad trying to navigate the job search process. It's hard when you have to find answers to so many questions! I remember that feeling all too well' As a Bilingual Consultant, I review resumes, interview our bilingual clinicians, and present lectures on how to build a successful resume."